Friday, March 16, 2012

H-A-I

HI, name given Siti Nur Aisyah . ImissSaujana's friends :'(
SHORT HOLIDAY.
during school holiday .yeah as usual makan tidur online .what else ? -__-
actually I've no idea what topic should be shared here .saja nk berblog 
last tuesday ada lah keluar .but a bit disappointed on that day .
there I learned the meaning of friends .I will never forget the matter 
In planning ,holiday ni nak spent time dengan saujanians but seem like erghh.
seriously rindu gila semuaaa :'( jealous tengok gambar2 korang .
now,aku tercampak di Perlis .I know everything happen ada hikmah kan :')
Allah knows the best ! Allah will not test you beyond your ability .yeah !
smile aisyah .life must go on !
Holiday going to be ended .be strong :) 






Here ,new environment 
MRSM Beseri .







No comments:

Post a Comment